MyMcKinley Student Portal
** Please log in ABOVE using your University NetID and NetID password **
(New students: to claim/set your NetID / password, go to the Illinois Net ID Claim Website. It can take up to 48 hours after claiming your NetID before you will be able to log into the MyMckinley Student Portal.)
To maintain your privacy in MyMcKinley, you may wish to change your Net ID password if you’ve shared it with others (ie. a friend or parent).
Problems logging in? Contact Us
Use MyMcKinley to:
- Schedule appointments in medical clinics
- Cancel appointments in any clinic
- Complete your Medical History and Opt In for Text Messaging
- View/Print your immunization records
- View secure messages
- View educational handouts
- View Billing/Walkout Statements
- Upload your immunization records for State Compliance
If you are unable to make an online appointment in the Medical Clinics, call (217) 333-2701.
Online scheduling is not available for Mental Health, Women’s Health, Health Education/SportWell clinics. Please call (217) 333-2701 to schedule in these clinics.
Prescription refill or transfer
McKinley Health Center's Website