MyMcKinley Student Portal
** Please log in ABOVE using your University NetID and NetID password **
(New students: to claim/set your NetID / password, go to the Illinois Net ID Claim Website)
To maintain your privacy in MyMcKinley, you may wish to change your Net ID password if you’ve shared it with others (ie. a friend or parent).
Problems logging in? Contact Us
Use MyMcKinley to:
- Schedule appointments in medical clinics
- Cancel appointments in any clinic
- Complete your Medical History
- Opt In for Text Messaging
- Upload your immunization records for State Compliance
- View secure messages
- View educational handouts
If you are unable to make an online appointment in the Medical Clinics, call (217) 333-2701.
Online scheduling is not available for Mental Health, Women’s Health, Health Education/SportWell clinics. Please call (217) 333-2701 to schedule in these clinics.
Prescription refill or transfer
McKinley Health Center's Website